Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eternally Exhausted: The Amount of Power Possesed By Such a Small Being.

I now officially despise the smell of the following:

-coffee
-coffee breath
-the shop at work (metal/aluminum chips, coolant, etc.)
-Chinese food
-our fireplace/house after a fire goes out
-bacon

I also do nothing but sleep. I mean that. All I think about at work is my bed and my pajamas and how I can't wait for the 3 of us to be together again. I'm exhausted. And typically I'm exhausted because I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome but that kind of sleepiness is manageable. This is PAINFUL. And I don't really mind it because I can come home and go right to bed. But this has lead to me skipping meals, which upsets Todd.

And this is the third issue behind my wacky sense-of-smell and my exhaustion: I have ZERO appetite. I haven't had any morning sickness, so to speak, but I have felt a weirdness in my stomach. No food looks, sounds or smells good. Nothing appeals to me, especially after 1:00 in the afternoon. The thought of even putting a fork in my mouth sort of weirds me out. I feel like if I DO eat, then I might get nauseated. I hate to throw up. I whimper and cry when I do. But I know I need to eat. I KNOW THIS. I just have to find something I WANT.

I can handle ice-cream. I'm guessing I can't have just that for 33 weeks though.

So I guess I'm starting to feel pregnant. It was bound to happen.

Oh, The baby monster bought a Bouncing Souls t-shirt for Daddy for Christmas. Not even born and already spending my money! Anyway, it came on Monday along with a matching onesie. Seeing this itty bitty Bouncing Souls onesie next to his ginormous t-shirt was so just flipping adorable I could barely stand it. Little by little, I'm starting to feel all geeked out.


No comments:

Post a Comment