Thursday, June 30, 2011

Honeydew: Bigger and Better Than Ever.

Starting tomorrow, I can say, "Spencer will be born next month!" HOT DOG!

Today, I am 33 weeks along and my man is the size of a honeydew. When I informed Todd (he likes to be part of the fruit salad fun), he said, "Honeydon't come too early".
Spencer should've already be at his birth length last week, somewhere around 20 inches, but he's still packing on the pounds. This week, he should be somewhere around 5 pounds. This makes me feel good because 5 pounds sounds less scary than 4 pounds. Keep porking up, baby. In fact, the infamous "they" say he could STILL double in weight! I'm not too worried about a 10 pounds package because he was running small/average back at our ultrasound. And if he does trun out to be a monster, so be it! I'll be bananas about him no matter what!

Last night, I made my son't bed for the first time! It was amazing.


Aunt Sugar said that his room is going to inspire him to be an astronaut, she just knows it. I'm thinking he might be inspired to be an alien. I wish I could post all the rad pictures of the Spencer Dome but I really want to wait until it's finished, which should be soon. We're waiting on 2 paintings, a growth chart and the glider for the nursery to be stamped as D-O-N-E. It's still my favorite room in Castle Grayskull. I wish it was my room. Todd and I both wanted to sleep in the crib. Insane, I know.

As for me at week 33, there's not much to say. Still working, still nesting, still coasting. My man was a maniac last night which makes me happy (yet makes me think I'm going to have an energetic monster on my hands). I've been a little more tired thatn usual since my bladder is my boss at night, and I'm still having dull back pains...but it's all manageable. I think I'm still rocking this pregnancy! I'm still shocked that PREGNANCY is the thing I'm good at, ha ha! The last items I needed for my hospital bag arrived yesterday so I'm all packed and ready to go. It's just up to him to say WHEN!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous...but it'll all be worth it in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment