Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Blather: I Do It On My Other Blog, Why Not Here?

1. 100 days until my due date as of today!!!

2. We are FINALLY ordering a crib today after weeks or decisions and debates and gift card nonsense. You're really making me hate you, Babies R Us. You AND your cutsie, backwards "R". Regardless, we'll have a place to put Spencer when we bring him home besides a cardboard box. Score one for the parents!

3. Cupcake flavors for the Spencer shower have been selected: vanilla, strawberry, hot cocoa, and key lime pie. Little Jen is making & decorating them and I will be inhaling them with gusto.

4. If I didn't know I was pregnant before, I do now. The bump my still be small but it's really screwing stuff up left and right where my back is concerned. The last 24 hours have been some of the most uncomfortable of my pregnancy so I'm rocking the support band thing Todd got for me, but it might be too late. I tossed, turned, and whimpered all night long. Rats.

5. We saw an awesome painting in a Sci-Fi themed nursery online and I'm going to do everything in my power to get one like it. I might need to ask my artistic friends to rally. Who is going to help us recreate (something like) this??


And I guess that's all my blather for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment