Monday, March 14, 2011

Post-Script: A Note To The Unborn Vol. 4

P.S.

Yesterday, you moved twice yesterday and I think that's super rad. I like feeling you squirming about. The first time, I had spontaneously sprawled out on the front room floor , staring at the ceiling. Daddy says you were trying to swim back into into your comfy spot and and were probably like, "WTF!?!". Later in bed, I sneezed while reading a book about what's up with you (and me) right now, and you moved. Daddy claims I woke you up from a nice slumber with my vicious, core-shaking sneeze. Sorry, monster.

The point? I like feeling you wiggle about.

Also, if you're a girl baby, we decided to change your middle name. That should really make no difference to you. It's just a name that I've always liked and wanted to use for a middle name. Now it happens to have more sentimental meaning, especially coinciding with when you're supposed to be born.

We're trying to figure out how to decorate your room. Any suggestions?

Alright, I'm done bugging you for now. I just think you'll want to know these things later in life when you think I don't understand you or I'm out of touch. You'll have all these ramblings and the notes Daddy has been taking. He's a cool guy. He puts his hand on my belly at night because it's always super warm...I hope his hand heating pad helps keep you comfy in there 

:  )

We love you.

1 comment:

  1. However you decorate his/her room, I'm sure it will include some sweet artwork from Mommy.

    ReplyDelete