Tuesday, October 4, 2011

***

I'm packing up all of Spencer's newborn jammies. My little dude isn't a 6 pound 1 ounce newborn anymore. He's an awesome, thriving, growing little guy...with quite the sense of fashion, I must say. It is so hard to believe he'll be 2 months old on Saturday. Todd and I ate going to soak up the good weekend weather and do something fun with our guy. Our big boy, who will hopefully be dubbed in "remission" tomorrow afternoon. So into the bin you go, little jammies. Hopefully we'll see you again on another Baby Gansert some day.

At this moment, life is good. Living moment to moment is my new thing. It's the easiest way to go. Now if you'll excuse me, Spencer and I have a date to read The Family Fang. That will no doubt be a slew of good moments.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you think of having another one:) Good girl for staying so strong!!! Awesome progress, and love hearing good news!!

    ReplyDelete